[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Poll: [TC] Lotto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

Quick question to find out whether people would like [TC] Lotto to become a bit more regular in the future.

I know the most recent Christmas Lotto received feedback regarding the price of the tickets etc, so that is most certainly something which will be addressed going forward.

Please can you vote in the above poll, selecting as many statements which reflect your opinion - and leave a comment too if you wish to expand on your point! Smile

Just as a rough guide to prizes if we changed the ticket prices:

Tickets at €5,000 and Raffle Codes at €2,500
- Approx €200,000 Bonus Ball prize and €70,000 Raffle Code prize

Tickets at €2,500 and Raffle Codes at €1,000
- Approx €110,000 Bonus Ball prize and €40,000 Raffle Code prize

Thanks

Ash
I always enjoy(ed) the Lottery and could imagine this happening on a more or less regular basis plus "special" events like christmas, Easter, summertime change, whatever... like every 3 months or so to keep it special.
I also enjoyed the weekly draw few years back, but i think that was just too often and/or too much effort so people quickly lost interest.
With it taking place "only" roughly every 3 months i'd vote for a price around 5 to 10k... only twice a year 10 to 15 seems legit. just my first thoughts...
Hi Ash,
I think that the TC Lotto is a very good idea but tickets were steep this year, hence my vote for reduction.

I would like to see more lotto around though since it only seems to happen on special occasions - that's why I voted on fortnightly draws (I think that weekly draws is too often and ruins the fun)

I hope you take my points into consideration and that other people agree with me?

Thanks,
Jack
Ash,

I personally prefer it to be seasonal, perhaps a few times in the year at holiday periods. I think by doing this it doesnt get stale and boring.
(2018-12-24 07:56)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]Ash,

I personally prefer it to be seasonal, perhaps a few times in the year at holiday periods. I think by doing this it doesnt get stale and boring.

I second this.
Reference URL's