[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: My Ban Repost (Ban Expired)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nickname: Salgad0

Time and Day: 20:00 25/12/2018

I got no Replays

Reason of the unban:
Hi I started playing on your citydriving servers today and I was having a lot of fun , later on I was roleplaying some chases And got busted 2 times I got negative money but It didn't reach -5000.
Later on of the negative money I sold a car and got my money to positive again I went out stopped playing later today after dinner I came to play and I couldn't conect to the server it said conection refused.
I don't know why I got banned , I guess I was banned and I want to see if you guys can unban me and at least if you can't unban me at least I would like to know why thank you for your help ! Merry Xmas!
Sorry for my bad grammar hope you can unban me thank you.
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP
Nickname: Salgad0

Time and Day: 20:00 25/12/2018

I got no Replays

Reason of the unban:
Hi I started playing on your citydriving servers today and I was having a lot of fun , later on I was roleplaying some chases And got busted 2 times I got negative money but It didn't reach -5000.
Later on of the negative money I sold a car and got my money to positive again I went out stopped playing later today after dinner I came to play and I couldn't conect to the server it said conection refused.
I don't know why I got banned , I guess I was banned and I want to see if you guys can unban me and at least if you can't unban me at least I would like to know why thank you for your help ! Merry Xmas!
Sorry for my bad grammar hope you can unban me thank you.
Merged threads. Please be patient.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
BUMP BUMP BUMP
Please be patient. The admin who banned you will respond after it has been reviewed.
I've been waiting for a while I would like if you can review my case faster.
Thank you!
Being impatient will not make your case get reviewed faster.

Stop posting until the admin who banned you replies.
(2018-12-27 13:58)Shino Wrote: [ -> ]Being impatient will not make your case get reviewed faster.

Stop posting until the admin who banned you replies.

I know but it's kinda frustrating not knowing why I got banned , from what I see no reason and not being able to play when I'm on my days off work I've been waiting 2 days for response.
I would like if you would understand thank you
Ban list gives a reason why you were banned. See here: https://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=banlist

CTRL + F and type in your username to find yourself.
Thank you , well is there any way to remove it still ?
There was a possibility I rammed someone but it was a mistake.
And it also happened in a police chase but that was part of the roleplay I don't think that deserves 3 day ban ???
FYI, your ban expires today at 15:24.
Your ban has expired now, anyway.
Your ban has now expired
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's