[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: More Slots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey All!

May be a shot in the dark but what are the chances of the servers gaining more slots for players?

The amount of time I spend waiting for one slot to open up is incredible which I'm sure many other players can relate.
Server running however is not one of my forte's so this might be a complete joke of a question.

What would it take? Financial or other factors there will be loads of loyal players that would help with donations or other forms of help. Yes there are other servers however as is the case at the moment, there are 4 (mainly afk) in Server one and 38 in Server two, alongside the track being locked off.

Many thanks,
Sutty.
Hi,

This has been suggested numerous times in the past, e.g.: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=28987

However, the answer is that there is simply no point having more slots. There is a maximum of 40 cars on the track (2 slots of which are reserved).

My answer would be to simply join [TC] CityDriving Two and hope that more people will follow. But I know no one wants to be the first few players there as it can be boring with so few drivers.
Sorry for not checking up first I see the point you just made, didn't know it was controled by LFS itself.

Many thanks for the quick reply!
Smile
Don't worry, you won't be the last person to ask. Wink
Reference URL's