[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: UF1 bonus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By reading the TC manual, i noticed that UF1 makes the same amount of money as XFG and XRG. So no matter what you do or what restriction you put in your UF1, you can always do the exact same with XFG or XRG and get the same results while having better power, power-to-weight ratio and grip. So no wonder why noone uses our beloved little Mr. Bean's car.

Right now (without restriction):

UFR/XFR: max bonus +1€
FZ5/LX6/RAC: max bonus +2€
XRT/FXO/RB4/LX4: max bonus +3€
XRG/XFG/UF1: max bonus +4€

My suggestion is that UF1 bonus should be, at least, +5€. That way, players would have a reason to actually use it.
(2014-12-02 08:58)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]+1 +5 for UF1
maybe add a poll to your post to get more opinions, i agree though, +5 would be cool
Although this has been suggested several times, people just refer to the old suggestions...
It's from time to time really a fun car, and on rare occasions some users decide to have a uf1 only chase, and literally everytime its a hell of a fun. No matter who wins, no whining, barely money loss, just fun. For suspects and cops. But apart from that it moneywise just doesnt make sense to drive it... Not even close to reaching the speedlimits like a restricted xf(/r)g. its just not balanced enough. Its not about making more income, just some sort of "motivation" to the uf1 being more used seems reasonable. Maybe double xp aswell!? Or double bonus? Id prolly even vote to decrease all other income, just to be able to increase the uf1 income...
Poll added. #SaveUF1

xD
Seems like #SaveUF1 wins ._.
errr bump? ._.
UF1 +5 would be pretty cool, make the UF1 more unique
Good suggestion. You can literally just push the gas pedal to the max without worrying about going over speedlimit with the UF1, making it a great fun car for quick income to save up money for cars, chases or other stuff. Setting it to +5 would make it more unique.
Being totally partial here, yes, give the UF1 not +5, but +10 bonus.
#SaveTheUF1

YES YES AND MORE YES.
(2013-08-28 18:48)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see any urge to change anything to the income system. There is already enough
money around.
#SaveTheUF1

Yes baby, please.
#+5ForMrBean
Reference URL's