[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE [b][color=red]*Removed*[/color][/b] FUN ON TC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
everytime since leon got me banned. you guys have totally tried to get me out of tc by bans linked to some strange accounts and now i try to participate to show i like to give it a nice try again. than im god damn stopped because some cop thinks im out to get him...

this is bollock on gumballs...

and you always do this to me.

i like to know why im always having pointless discussions with admins having some stupid logical explanation nobody can find sense in...

every time im on a TC server...

because it seriously cant be my fault everytime you guys do this shit.

really !!!
Maybe, just MAYBE the universe is not out to get you, but there's actually something wrong with you? Smile

We as a team don't just gang up on somebody just because we feel like it. If we did, there would be nobody left out to play on our servers.

If you cannot follow basic rules, even if there's Gumball running or not, you are setting yourself up for failure.
Hi,

Let me set a scene, in case you forgot the last 10 minutes.

I was in a chase, driving on H2. You were ahead of me, but failed to slow and continued flat-out. I went to pass, but you suddenly veered across to the left-lane and punted me into the wall.

When asked why you veered across to the right? "Lag". When asked why you didn't slow for the chase? "I'm im gumball".

You're lucky you only have a 15min UF1 restriction. Get the 15mins out the way and continue driving in a more reasonable manner.

Thanks.

CLOSED.
Reference URL's