[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Looking for real tyre explotion for lfs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have this or is it hard to make?
Administrator Message by: BP

2.8. Post in the correct section. Please try and make sure that your threads fit into the section they are posted in.

The forum you posted this in:
  • General Discussions: Discussions related to [TC] Gaming

The forum you should have posted this in:
  • Live for Speed Area: Skins, files, renders, gossip. Anything related to Live for Speed.

There is a description for each forum to help you decide where to post stuff. Please make sure you actually look where you are posting threads.

Moved.
Ok thanks
Jim, what exactly do you mean? Are you trying to ask for a tyre smoke mod?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8_5xY8pwSg

Like at end that what i mean
Tyres can already burst in LFS.
(2018-12-30 12:51)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]Tyres can already burst in LFS.

But not making sound off it thats what i want Rolleyes
Shout "bang" and pretend it was your computer.

In all honesty I don't know of anything like this, your best bet may be checking out the Car Sound Remixer (CSR) and seeing if that has a feature similar to what you want. I don't know if LFS produces any sort of event for a tyre bursting that would trigger a sound though.
In real life you cannot hear a tire busting from inside the car, unless

a) you are in a race car with the exploded tire carcass flapping about and smacking the wheel arch (this doesnt technically count as tire bursting),

b) you are driving a tesla with highly inflated tires

c) your car is shut off and someone stabs the tire with a knife

You'd be drifting or revving already so at most all you'd hear is a distant pop, followed by rev spike and the wall, then the ER..
Even in karting during punctures at most we hear a soft bang followed by the walk of shame.

So actually, if you'd ask for tire carcass debris sound then it'd be more accurate.
oh few years bump i made here :/

first man created fire.
then explosions.

so heres a dust.alp with your exploding tires.

(its a mushroom cloud thing).
and some drifters might like it too actually .

(this was just smth i experimented with about a year ago but if you can have fun with it. be my guest).

rename to DUST.ALP before installing.
LFS/DATA/dds (back up your default DUST.ALP before using this)

[Image: DUST-ALP-settheworldonfire.png]

DOWNLOAD
Reference URL's