[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: did i post this right place?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
just wanted to say i think it was a great gumball event.

i have now watched my incident that made me leave in real slow motion from multiple sides.

so to Brad :
in the replay when we hit. i am actually turning my wheel right (away from you) reason i went a little left just before was because i would hit the barrier. and secondly. untill i just watched the replay. i actually thought you were in the wrong way lane as i could not see you in my mirrors. i therefore thought you were behind the middle barrier and would pop up on the other side of them. now i see you were in the same lane as me, and i therefore need to adjust my mirrors to not have a blind spot there. my apologies for that. a third reason is hard to see and im not even sure others will see it. is: at time stamp in my replay 3:47:46:93 , i think this is the exact time when i get a very tiny small lagspike hit. my wheel turns a tiny bit. but this is what happens . it sort of disconnects my wheel which goes to one side,then it connects again and i got control again in just a splitsecond. but enough to cause me to crash. even by myself which my replay also shows a couple of,where nobody´s around. suddenly i just dive into a wall or something...

i just write this in order for you to understand why i thought it was unfair.
but i do actually mention it several times in the same replay too.
i cant explain it much better. and i do now also see it from Brad´s cars view. so i can understand the restriction now better ,but would also allow myself to say that i dont do stuff like that on purpose. and it would be silly to go for hitting a admin after 3 hours 50 min driving mostly to avoid other cars no ? i mean , why would i begin to ram ppl suddenly after so long time logged into an event where i need time to go as long as i possible can. being stopped takes time. why would i do that?

i dont feel i got to reply in the first thead properly. so is the reason this one.
this is not meant as a rant or something like that. just info about how i view this incident. what made me loose my mood was the fact that i am one man against fully flyable racers in teams. and i was actually catching up on some of them too. i used almost all earned on bonus for speeding constantly(safe as possible too) and i even added 10K to be able to earn -14 at all times. so loosing my bonus when i was finally making ground was just a death kill to me really. adding 15 min in a uf1. was like throwing rocks on top of the corpse too... well not literally. but you know what i mean. but despite that. i think the event was a good event.

To Mr Pixel.
i was talking to the other guy when you guys crashed in the far end.

To Fallan :
you kept asking why i cut you off. i was half a car length infront of you. wasnt even close to you. but you didnt take the apex and went straight into the first barrier and skidded off that straight into the edge on the next one... that was totally your own fault m8. i dont hit any of the barriers as i was into the apex. you just went straight on without trying to follow the road. dont blame me for that please. besides. overtakings like that took place all over the server at that hour too.from gumballers.

but nice to see so many is dedicated to endurance still in lfs.
thx for good event.

happy new years

can provide the replay if you like.
Quote:(THREAD TITLE) did i post this right place?

No. General Discussions would be better. I also invite you to edit your thread title so it complies with the rules:

Administrator Message by: BP

2.7. All thread subjects have to be descriptive about what they contain.

I will be moving your thread to General Discussions (the correct section).
Oh, alright.
Reference URL's