[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. theje
2. 2018-04-26 16:25
3. No screen or video recording
4. I often played drift on other servers. TC city driving, very rarely come here. There I never used cheats it's complete nonsense. Later don't play LFS anymore. After some time, well, somewhere in a few months I want to have fun to roll on the drift and a friend invited me to go to his server, and then I got banned. They say that this cheat is a speed hack or hacking. I'm sure someone hacked into my account. Absolutely and I was disappointed. Waiting for your reply
Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

Who do you think may have used your account without permission?
(2018-12-30 17:55)BP Wrote: [ -> ]
Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.

Who do you think may have used your account without permission?

Good. I'll be waiting

You're asking who could have used my account Without permission.
I remembered someone sent me a setup with our
as it turned out, it was not an installation, but a virus, and I reinstalled Windows. Maybe they stole all my data accounts and went, although I'm not sure who it could be, I can't remember. Today December, and hacked into maybe in April, because received in ban the same time April this already very long I cannot recall so that sorry.
The IP you've used to post this unban request is the exact same IP which was being used at the time.
So your story isn't really working.
You're not getting unbanned.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's