[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - unban (Unban Request Denied by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just came home from work to find myself banned for 6 days? I am not sure if that's correct but someone else just recently misused the report system a few times as well. he only received a 12 hour ban for it. and hes being rude. I was working with taz to see why my report was improper. then after logging off and going to work I came home to find a random ban with no messages at all explaining anything.. total lack of respect just because someone gets a little upset. also taz assuming what side of the car I drive on.. assuming I could see my mirror that's on on my screen all I can see is my rear view mirror. but he did not understand.

(2018-12-31 01:29)RCFDcody Wrote: [ -> ]I just came home from work to find myself banned for 6 days? I am not sure if that's correct but someone else just recently misused the report system a few times as well. he only received a 12 hour ban for it. and hes being rude. I was working with taz to see why my report was improper. then after logging off and going to work I came home to find a random ban with no messages at all explaining anything.. total lack of respect just because someone gets a little upset. also taz assuming what side of the car I drive on.. assuming I could see my mirror that's on on my screen all I can see is my rear view mirror. but he did not understand.
sorry grammar im a carpenter not a writer lol I rarely use computers

Administrator Message by: Sadie

Moved to correct area
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
I apologize for posting here, but I thought I would help clear the situation up, since I was directly involved.

Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ndnhhfpk5n52cq...n.mpr?dl=0

Timestamp: 12:29.00

Cynn_710 gets pulled over for speeding and pays his fine. Since I generally don't like following players I just chased, to not make it seem like I'm deliberately harassing them, I usually turn around, but since we're stopped in the Pitlane, I try to get in front of him while he is still stopped and get away as soon as possible. As I pull out and try to overtake him, he does the same and I hit him. Although it seems to me that he failed to check his mirrors and cut me off, the whole thing is really just your usual low-speed accident and at that point I think nothing of it, despite the short argument that follows afterwards.

However, after going offline, I notice that an in-game report has been made against me. At that point I return, ask [TC]>TAZxx< if he could upload his replay so that I can watch the whole situation again, which he kindly does, and try to clear the air with the OP afterwards. I really don't appreciate having my record filled with reports made out of rage and since the whole thing was laughably minor, the fact that he reported me really got on my nerves.

This is where I was wrong though and I sincerely apologize for making a big deal out of a simple in-game report. After seeing his attitude when the accident first happened, I should of let it go and forget about it. Clearly he was in no mood to ever try understanding my point of view, so it was clear that any further confrontations will not go any better either. The whole incident put me in a bad mood and made me lose my cool, which should definitely not happen. I have been around for long enough to handle such situations better than I ultimately did and I apologize for that.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's