[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Force spectate point on South City
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

little suggestion for another force spectate point on Sydney.
People tend to wrongside a lot coming from Foster Street > Roundabout > Highway 1.
By doing this, suspects gain A LOT of distance to the cops, in case they go the safe way (through the roundabout and not cutting it).

The major problem however is that it is super dangerous and I have encountered a lot of heavy crashes.

Screenshot shows on the right side where suspects (or players in general) wrongway and a red line, where another forcespec point should be added in my opinion (similar to Highway 1 to roundabout).

What are your opinions?

[Image: 5c2a2d3ea2d61-suggest.jpg]
+1 although I'd expect it to be hard to put a force spec zone there as in the free-map there is no set route along that area and it's also slightly curved which would make putting a square zone possible overlap into roundabout - perhaps Chuck can make magic happen again.

Other way would be to extend the red-white barrier before the (correct way) entry lane into Foster street, so that it sort of straightens out along HW1, then put the force spec zone just before a wrong-wayer would pass the entry - this might be easier to set a force spec box as it's a straighter road and coords might be easier; anyway either method will deter wrongway as suspect gets spectated in both cases.
+1 I witnessed suspect going ww all the way from that red zone to the 90deegre left turn at the end of the highway +
after the turn passed the "speedbump" and traffic lights still ww.
For me, it's not so much the suspect gaining a lot of distance. The crashing that occurs here is quite common and people are just not checking the map most of the time. So yes I personally agree a spec zone could be useful there, if it's possible.
+1

Got a lot of situations where a suspect wrongways there to avoid the RB or gain distance. It always seemed weird that there is an auto-spec when trying to wrong way Hw1 into High Street (or go straight into Foster Street) but wwing from Foster Street into Hw1 isn't.
Not online these days but is it implemented? Saw a screenshot with the ad on the bottom regarding that thing.
Yes, it was implemented yesterday.
Cool, thanks.
Now how can I escape lol hhhhhhhhh
OR add This for a change.
[Image: 008aabc8c46491662c57b734a6d5b639.jpg]

So no need unrealistic auto-spec zones.

Also don't want to nitpick too much but the roundabout on Nova's layout was better looking and more like a roundabout tbh.
Just to note, the roundabout on Novas layout you reference, is the exact same as what we run now on the area where the problem is... So the problem would not have been solved Sad
Well yes, but its more spacious if that makes sense. Current roundabout is so small that people shortcut it when driving from HW1 to foster street.
The junction idea was made purely as a trial to see if it would work - the ample space on the "correct side" should discourage wrong waying and the wide roads reduce the chance to get stuck behind someone, if it ever happened. Imo it has its flaws too but I just made it to see it Tongue
I'd personally love to see lights at that junction there, but unfortunately there are too many people who would just fly through red without a care and undoubtedly cause many heavy crashes and lost chases.
Well most people circle the road around the pits anyway unless its a chase. I mean people tend to drive one way alot in South City. Also that junction would be similar to a junction in Aston near safe zone 2. And we all know how many crashes happen there lol. But i mean it's part of the fun.
Reference URL's