[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Cooldown
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just have a idea from Need For Speed Most Wanted. If you are wanted, safezones should be cooldown locoations. Go there, wait 10 sec and wanted gone. (Loading screen would be good for cooldown)
and maybe also when u rob someone but u are spotted you can go to cooldown zone
(2019-01-01 21:47)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]and maybe also when u rob someone but u are spotted you can go to cooldown zone

Yeah thats the idea for
i think this would be a pretty good idea mate but tbf i think cops would just sit by the entrance/exit of these zones. but maybe change the zones and make it so oly robbers can see or something
(2019-01-01 21:47)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]... you can go to cooldown zone

We could call it "the shed".
The cooldown areas only work because the AI in Most Wanted is stupid and also isn't given the ability to find the player location once the cooldown is entered. It wouldn't work with real people who can strategize to their hearts content and also have the ability to look at other drivers positions at all times.
(2019-01-03 16:56)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-01-01 21:47)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]... you can go to cooldown zone

We could call it "the shed".

is where your parents sent you when u were a bad little girl
Guys the idea was misunderstood. Cooldowns are not for chases, only for stars (10 seconds for per star would be Goodyear).
I'm not a fan of it. The stars and the times they last are chosen to create some tense. Also, the detection via the ANPR system adds quite some realism to it. Just having a zone that removes it would not only kill the entire gaming aspect but would also be quite unrealistic.
Taking one out of BP...
(2019-01-03 07:49)BP Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible to go way too far. If this was added, someone would suggest (insert new prop here) or something. There has to be a limit somewhere lol.

-1 here

Realistically even if this were to be a suggestion worth implementing, I think 1 week after major insim update is rushing into things a little too fast ain't it.
Reference URL's