[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban (Unban Request Denied by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: 44r0n_r3

● Time & Date of Incident: 2018-12-30 19:27

● Replay / Screenshot Link: https://mega.nz/#!K5ZHnKzK!UQAxikLC93F9l...ze20gszbkU
● Replay Timestamps: 32:18

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I was driving with FXO on the classic course the whole time, when suddenly [TC]›TAZxx‹ ask me:

- What was that on the street before you hit the barrier?

I first did not know what the problem was
then he says this which blow my mind again....

- the drifting, that looked highly like it was against the rules. ->>>(32:18)^
- It's effectively arab drifting. (37:30)

Now the problem is, that he accuses me of this arab drifting style
"!BMW 528i¡^7 - But, again today, you're participating in a similar style of drifting"

Really??? It wasn't anywhere near that.
Is he looking for any reasons to ban me or what? Thats probably why he is watching me all the time, purely coincidentally as in this session
And then saying something like "I arab drift myself, I know how it looks" is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Why does he say that if that clearly didn't even look like it and was not even my intention to do??
The last time I was banned for this, I can fully comprehend, even if it was on an empty street because thats clearly against the server rules.
I learned from that not to do it anymore on roads.
But now its just ridiculous.

I have driven round for round, then this small drift at minute 32, where i didn't think of anything at all and thats instant accusation and ban for arab drifting?
Seriously!?
Cause my car rear oversteers left to right, which is just normal drifting, is of course immediately "Arabic drifting" for him because of that left to right drift what he's made it out of, who is he kidding?

And suddenly my ban is raised to 14 days, for no reason.

I hope i can discuss this with a higher admin, that would be great
Thank you
Hi,

The reason your ban was suddenly raised is because it required another administrator to extend it to the desired length, which is common procedure within the team. As for speaking with a higher level admin, this is only an Unban Request, so you'll be speaking with the admin who handled this case at first - Management would only review this if it was denied and then you appealed it.

I've also removed your download link, because it's quite possibly the worst site you could have chosen. Please see this thread for sites to upload to.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hello, thank you for answering

I have renewed the link
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Aaron Wrote:Cause my car rear oversteers left to right, which is just normal drifting, is of course immediately "Arabic drifting" for him because of that left to right drift what he's made it out of, who is he kidding?

If this was in a RWD car, I could believe that it was oversteer, but it was intentionally done in an FXO which is FWD.

I gave you the chance to explain what it was by asking what it was... However you took the opportunity to claim that I had chosen to punish you for no reason and that I had always been looking at you waiting for a reason to ban you... This is never the case, I treat everyone fairly and will give them the chance to explain what happened, you in this case had no response when I asked.

Due to the limitations of that specific road (High Street) to do an arabic style of drifting at a serious amount of degrees is impossible, so in my opinion you chose to do it with much less angle.

Aaron Wrote:And then saying something like "I arab drift myself, I know how it looks" is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

This comment in itself shows you have a problem with the way I spoke to you and it seems the [TC] Administration as a whole, you then chose to completely ignore me for two minutes. I'm not here to waste my time or other members of the communities time when I could be dealing with more important issues.

But now, this is your chance to completely explain what it was that you was doing.

So I'll ask you now, if it wasn't Arabic style drifting, then what was it?
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 24 hours.
I have said everything, and that is the truth. Should I repeat everything again or what?
As feared, the discussion with you is completely absurd and pure waste of time, because your opinion about it always remains the same anyway.
Sad but true
Basically all that you said it was over-steer, which the FXO does not posses being FWD.

This is your chance to explain it, I gave you the chance before I banned you which you failed to take, hence why you were banned... If you can explain it properly, this can be considered properly, if not then we're going round in circles again.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.
Your ban ends in just over 24 hours.
Make sure to read the rules before you return.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's