[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Rant, and apology
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try to mind my own business, but today, after not having a good day in the real world, I tried to relax driving around at server one. Two idiots began to follow, then follow too close, then PIT me twice, and then crash against me. I lost it, crash against them, curse on open chat, and now I'm trying to feel a little better about only being a game, and some stupid kids with nothing better to do. I don't know how or to who to apologize for my behavior. I'm using the sos menu next time and calling the police.
ps: if this post is irrelevant or needs to be moved, sorry.
rant and apology over.
its okay, remember to !report them next time
I read about how to report after posting this, and find out that it is too complicated. I tried to avoid the drama but today I was the drama maker. I hate that.
TC servers can be a frustrating place to be at times, ecspecially when people are noobing around and causing problems like you explained, it is easy to lose your cool and say something you could later regret. If people are causing problems in the future and you see [TC] members online make sure you write !tc (message here) to inform us confidentially about troublemakers on the server.

If not then you will have to save your replay, upload it somewhere like Mediafire and create a forum report that's if you feel it is actually report worthy that is. Remember most situations can be resolved by simply talking to the other user at the time.

I hope you have a pleasant time at TC.
(2019-01-04 03:15)OldGuy Wrote: [ -> ]I read about how to report after posting this, and find out that it is too complicated. I tried to avoid the drama but today I was the drama maker. I hate that.

Maybe I didn't check far back enough in the replay, but when you reported your incident to me, all I saw was a couple of XRTs following you. It might help to give a little more information next time. We want to help, but also don't want to spend our evenings looking through replays if we can avoid it.
(2019-01-04 06:14)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]... We want to help, but also don't want to spend our evenings looking through replays if we can avoid it.
I guess is not funny lol
I will keep my cool next time. Rant out!
Reference URL's