[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Host Refused Connection (fraud ban)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

The server refuses to connect with me, and if I remember correctly I might have tried to play in some time ago from UK where I now study and I got banned for account fraud.

It has been months since this happened, is there anything we can do about it? Smile

Also, how can I change my account preferences in the forum, I can't seem to find it.

Thank you,

SubstanceSix
I've moved this to the correct place.

Can you confirm what country you was connecting from Today and what country you have connected from before?
Thank you for moving it. I am trying to connect from the United Kingdom, I started playing in Cyprus. I am not entirely sure that this is not vice versa, but this is the the most probable way.
Hi there, your account has now been unlocked & unbanned! To prevent this happening again in the future please follow the quick instructions below.

Quote:Account Fraud Bans (Code 1)

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

We hope you enjoy your time here at [TC] CityDriving.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!
Thank you very much! Now, I am trying to access [TC] World to change this setting, assuming my recognizable country is still Cyprus, but apparently I need to be in the game server to get a password for it. If I try to enter the server I will get the same ban though, how can I overcome this?
Since you were unlocked and unbanned by Shino, you shouldn't be banned next time you connect.

You can then type !password in-game.

That means you can then log onto [TC] World using your LFS username and your newly-set password.
Thank you very much, all is good now!
Reference URL's