[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Piratebay.se blocked by most ISP's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks Tommer ;P But still its a big step to take from all the ISP's to block it.
Not mine, tpb is still available here Tongue
Blocked here too.
Woohoo, thank god I don't live in the UK. I didn't know they could censor the internet. Tongue
So what are the High Courts going to do about people nicking my youtube videos? That's copyright infringement.
(2012-05-03 20:36)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]Woohoo, thank god I don't live in the UK. I didn't know they could censor the internet. Tongue

Two ISP's here in holland do have to block it aswell. They are currently still fighting it in a higher court. Brein also contacted other Dutch ISP's to block TPB aswell, but they won't.
(2012-05-03 20:55)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-03 20:36)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]Woohoo, thank god I don't live in the UK. I didn't know they could censor the internet. Tongue

Two ISP's here in holland do have to block it aswell. They are currently still fighting it in a higher court. Brein also contacted other Dutch ISP's to block TPB aswell, but they won't.

Thank god they don't have to block the proxy's.
I don't like the way they try to dominate everything we do.
All those companies are just jealous that their customers went to the free TPB, or any other website with 'free' content in that case.

If they'd come up with a proper solution, rather than trying to get every 'pirating website' offline, they might even get some customers back.
So I thought only the USA had the power to do such a thing...
(2012-05-03 20:08)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]Not mine, tpb is still available here Tongue

Thumbup1
TPB having a stab at the censorists:

I can still access it strangely
Off topic: Waterfox? SAY WHAT?!

On topic: Yeh it sucks how they try to dominate the internet. I'm glad proxys still work Biggrin If people want to commit the crime of downloading "Illegal" Software that's free then that's up to them I guess? I normaly download something first, see if its any good, if it is ill buy it kinda like "Try before you buy" Demo's never live up to the full game. Tongue
[Image: suckondathaterz.png]

Suck on that UK. I refuse to use it/can't use it, and I can still access it Tongue
I can't access anymore..
Point street? Wink
Big Image
I wonder if it could ever get censored here Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's