[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: I got band for no reason!! (Ban Reduced by Ras)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: a-binali

● Time & Date of Incident idk ..

● Replay / Screenshot Link: ..
● Replay Timestamps: ...

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
i tried to join the server i can't when i saw forum surprise i got 12 days band for no reason please explain why you were given me band with links or screenshot because i never crash, ram anyone without sorry or without reason or "pushing another car from the road"
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hi,

Please see screenshots and descriptions below.

You came to a stop in the roundabout due to traffic in front of you, honking like crazy (clearly impatient) and kept your brakes on, but not for long... see the next screenshot.

[Image: trhjartjrjt.png]

You then let go of your brakes, pressed your accelerator to the floor and started pushing the guy in front out of your way. He was clearly braking to try stopping you from doing so.

[Image: rtjarjajajka46kqjj.png]

This is not acceptable behaviour. You have a bit of a URS record on our servers, hence why you got a small 2 week ban for pushing/ramming.

You have been playing on the servers for over 2 years and should know better.

~ Ras
Hey ras, yes i saw this but you talking about the guy was stopped in roundabout i give him too much time to open the road but he's still stopping in front of my car without any reason then i push him a little to open the road and make road safe i don’t think this is push another car without reason you see him close the roundabout and if his need to help someone his need to make road safe by him before help some another dangerous action

“Notice” Full throttle because i'm keyboard player

Thank you | NLv
(2019-01-12 19:32)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Please see screenshots and descriptions below.

You came to a stop in the roundabout due to traffic in front of you, honking like crazy (clearly impatient) and kept your brakes on, but not for long... see the next screenshot.

[Image: trhjartjrjt.png]

You then let go of your brakes, pressed your accelerator to the floor and started pushing the guy in front out of your way. He was clearly braking to try stopping you from doing so.

[Image: rtjarjajajka46kqjj.png]

This is not acceptable behaviour. You have a bit of a URS record on our servers, hence why you got a small 2 week ban for pushing/ramming.

You have been playing on the servers for over 2 years and should know better.

~ Ras

Im Ezza ofcourse, the user seen me stop, horn spammed then rammed me heavily out his way, yet there was a hazard infront who i was letting clear hence why my brakes were jammed on.
Ezza, this action not for sane in first photo you stop when road clear straight and turn you’re tires left then when road must be clear in left you need to go straight? i think this action It is intended by you
(2019-01-12 22:05)NLv Wrote: [ -> ]Ezza, this action not for sane in first photo you stop when road clear straight and turn you’re tires left then when road must be clear in left you need to go straight? i think this action It is intended by you

Nope, i stopped as someone was tryna get to my lane as his car was broken so i stopped to allow him to go rather than blocking both sides, but u rammed me.
Thanks for the input, both of you. Nothing more needs to be said, so ill close the thread and post my decision soon (not today).
Since it was not a big incident, i have decided to reduce your ban to 5 days in total, meaning you have 3 days left to serve.

NLv Wrote:yes i saw this but you talking about the guy was stopped in roundabout i give him too much time to open the road but he's still stopping in front of my car without any reason then i push him a little to open the road and make road safe i don’t think this is push another car without reason you see him close the roundabout and if his need to help someone his need to make road safe by him before help some another dangerous action

There is never a valid reason to push/ram someone intentionally. This is against the rules, regardless of the reason. The only exception is towing and they actually asked for help.

If someone is blocking you from moving (it was not even the case here, you could have reversed), make sure you either call the police via the SOS menu or tell an admin. Don't take matters into your own hand.

Please reply stating if you understand.

Thanks.
Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's