[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New car edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CRUIISE EDITION! In 5 seconds for car edition it gets +7 money in 10% to 50% ... a good idea
Ok? Now can we have a bit more context to this, I am very confused.
Wrong section aswell
UF1.CRUISE ?
UF1.GG?
UF1.BONUS?
CRUISE EDITION
Try and explain your idea a bit more clearly please, rather than just shouting "CRUIISE EDITION!"
eg UF1, XFG, XRG in cruise edition .. gets +7€ (or +8) than +6€ ... They will get a lot of money
And it will be more expensive 5000€ than base ed.

It will work in 10-50% res. If it is possible

good?
Who would buy it...?

A poor cruiser wouldn't have enough funds to purchase it,
A wealthy cruiser wouldn't need a car like that, only if he is in debt after chases, which then point 1 again..

It's like saying this one MacDonalds outlet has the best Beef burger in the whole world, but charges 100 euro for it, while every other outlet has a similar burger charging only 3 euro..?
It's as good as it is, there is many editions to choose the right edition for you, So that’s unnecessary to add “cruise edition” this is my opinion +6 is fine.
UF1.CRUISE for +7 only then.
id buy it, except a 30% res uf1 earns +5 already,,,
Making money is too long. If it was a lot of money, it would be good
(2019-01-18 13:36)honza1 Wrote: [ -> ]Making money is too long. If it was a lot of money, it would be good

You can already make a lot of money fairly quickly
(2019-01-18 13:36)honza1 Wrote: [ -> ]Making money is too long. If it was a lot of money, it would be good

I can make roughly 1k-1.2k every 50kms. Is that too slow?

No.
(2019-01-18 15:41)Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

I can make roughly 1k-1.2k every 50kms. Is that too slow?

a little yes.. xD
You can make money fairly quickly... possibly too quickly.

A fully restricted GTi car on a road with 120kph limit or less can receive 2000 euro with some careful and consistent driving.
Drive on slower roads like Sydney's west wing area or Blackwood's rallycross and you can get up to 3-4k per hour.

"Making money too long" is down to how you drive, don't blane the system for poor discipline.
i can earn around 5000 (full wallet) in less than 2 hours in xrg res 37% which also can go to +5 !
i think im pitting for bank around every 1½ hours or so (taking it easy and slow).

drive 500km straight in a uf1/xfg/xrg and you are pretty well set for the day.

100Kph. = 100 kilometers pr hour. = you can drive 100kms in one hour and that would bring you more than a couple of thousand in income pretty quick. from what i see, many do, do this. but then they go into chases and loose it all in 5 min getting : you be banned at -5000 etc.

thats probably the most common mistake people make i think, regarding earning money.
those who gets it. are also those who has the money they need usually.
laziness is NOT an option in LFS. YOU have to do the driving , lol Wink
Reference URL's