[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Siren sign too high up and too small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ckrudelux.com/files/lfs_00000253.jpg

I have a problem with noticing the siren sign would be better if it where lined up with the rear view mirror.

Sometimes it gets the double size which makes it a bit easier to see it being up on the screen.

Option for position and size?
The size changes depending on how close they are to you. As for positioning I think it's pretty good because it does not block your view of the road. It doesn't need to be directly in your line of sight to see it right? It's possible to see things flashing in the corner of your eye.
Well, you got quite some rare combination of screens and view. Using that as reference would put all others at a disadvantage.
(2012-05-04 16:22)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]The size changes depending on how close they are to you. As for positioning I think it's pretty good because it does not block your view of the road. It doesn't need to be directly in your line of sight to see it right? It's possible to see things flashing in the corner of your eye.

No but my line of sight is between the rear view mirror and the wheel so it's a bit just above where I start noticing it a position option would be great cause I can understand that it wont fit everyone.
The position is good IMO. Remember that everyone has a different setting for the view, and so some people may have their view of the road blocked if the symbol was lower.

As said before, it only gets bigger when police are near you. This is right too, since when they're far away you want to be notified but not as a matter of huge importance, and when they get nearer you need to pull over so the sign gets big enough to not be ignored.
(2012-05-04 17:09)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]The position is good IMO. Remember that everyone has a different setting for the view, and so some people may have their view of the road blocked if the symbol was lower.

As said before, it only gets bigger when police are near you. This is right too, since when they're far away you want to be notified but not as a matter of huge importance, and when they get nearer you need to pull over so the sign gets big enough to not be ignored.

The bigger effect comes and goes as they wish.. I also said that an option for moving it like 3 steps to chose from.
Reference URL's