[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + unband requests (Unban Request Granted by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
●Your LFS Username: turki14

● Time & Date of Incident 15/1/19

● Replay / Screenshot Link:.......
● Replay Timestamps:..........

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hi, I think you banned me because i said "7mar" in the public chat, But there's many players said that and got nothing, I don't know if it's illegal or not, but i'm sorry if it's! I wish you approve my request to unbanned me and i'll not say that again
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello.

Why do we have to bring others into a discussion? You used words that are offensive, that is YOUR fault and your fault alone.

But you didn't get banned solely because of it, you got banned for arguing back even though you were told what you did wrong, you failed to realize that on your own hence the ban.
I did not know you would be banned because of this word because it was a joke for my friend, but I promise you that I will not say it
OK here is what we are going to do.

Do you acknowledge that any further insults aimed at anyone, whether through ingame chat or !pm will reinstate a larger ban in future?
yes i understand
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's