[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Multiple Cop Report (Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Patrol0019

● Their LFS GameName(s):
[COP]׬MâGiÇ•›(Username: MaGiC DuB)
HHC-Piro[COP] (Username: Pingurobo)

● Replay and/or Screenshot Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yhaii56vjgyk81b

● Replay Timestamps:about last 5 mins till end they started to pitting me onto oncomming traffic(Piro) then Magic has pushed me onto innocent civilian. It is becoming everyday harder, they are trying to ram suspect hardest as they can, if they see person who perhaps drives 1km/h more they won't leave they will crash other civilian too to stop suspect.

● Description of incident (inc Date & Time)2012-05-04 18:00~18:10 GMT
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Right, im not happy with how you rammed into Magic on Highway One. I however see that you have been banned for a year, so that will suffice for the moment.

To be honest, as your report has lacked any timestamps, i cannot pinpoint exactly what you are reporting. I do not really feel (of what i saw) that the cops were using too much force.

If you wish to reply with exact timestamps with further explanation, feel free to do so.

Just for the record... Before i saw that you had been banned for a year, i was planning a 14 day ban for your ram on Highway One anyway...
Right, you've not accessed the forum since you posted, therefore i will lock this topic now. Feel free to create a new one if/when you return.

Ash

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's