[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 0-100km/h run in my car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Shot a video of my car doing 0-100km/h Smile Could probably knock of some time by not caring for the tires and shifting into second a little bit faster.

I'm surprised the video didn't have to be in 2 parts, haha. XD

Engine sounds nice, btw.
Holy cow that sounds good, and wasn't it you btw, who got that car for a bargain lately?
Holy cow that's slow.
Might try that too, direct shift gearbox should do just nice Smile
(2012-05-04 17:37)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Holy cow that sounds good, and wasn't it you btw, who got that car for a bargain lately?

Yepp

(2012-05-04 17:40)klurax Wrote: [ -> ]Holy cow that's slow.

You cant compare it to Fredriks Wink + as mentioned I didn't go 100% at da start.
I'm afraid I can't pull that off with my bike.
(2012-05-04 18:35)Crille Wrote: [ -> ]

You cant compare it to Fredriks Wink + as mentioned I didn't go 100% at da start.

It's good enough.. neither of my cars are even that fast (Maybe the Civic ESi) but i doubt it's any faster after 100 or during overtakes anyway.

Italian import?
(2012-05-04 19:57)klurax Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-04 18:35)Crille Wrote: [ -> ]

It's good enough.. neither of my cars are even that fast (Maybe the Civic ESi) but i doubt it's any faster after 100 or during overtakes anyway.

Italian import?

No, it's 225hp Mellow
That 0-100 was about 3 seconds faster than what mine would do if I really floored it. Rolleyes
Am I glad you where doing an speed run...

I thought someone would've run into your car !! That's what I understood till I saw the video.

Really nice engine sound !
If only you were that quick in LFS. >_>
Try one where you floor it Tongue
(2012-05-09 05:56)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Try one where you floor it Tongue

Yeah sure, I would totally risk my car to show off to a bunch of people I don't really know and are probably never going to meet.
Don't be that negative Nipper Tongue if your in the EU.. There 'might' be an event again somewhere at the end of this year / beginning of the year.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2857
Is that your EML on?
That's just the bulb failure indicator.
Whats an EML? Ye, one of my rearlight bulbs aint working but dont see any prob in that cause 1 of the 2 is working Tongue
Emerchancy light maybe ?

For me it looks like a sun with a dot in it, or an round bugg with allot of crawling feet.
EML > Engine Management Light.
And that light on Crilles looks like it should, a bulb
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's