[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + I have rehabilitated, I am no longer danger to society (Unban Request Granted by Pete)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: petux

● Time & Date of Incident : Back in 2013-04-05 16:43

● Replay / Screenshot Link: During chase in Fern Bay drove in to a restricted area.
● Replay Timestamps: Not saved.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I drove about 40k km in TC Citydriving back in the days and wanted to feel the driving community again just for a bit.
Not a day goes by I feel sorry what I did. I am a changed man. I do believe I have done my sentence but I did commit a crime back then. I am sorry.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
The reason for your ban does not match the one on our records. An account that is linked to yours was banned for using an autonomous driving aid and the ban was matched on your account.
Firstly I would like to thank you for considering my request.
I think you are right. It has been quite a while. I plead guilty of my crime on your record. I totally understand if that kind of action is not unbanable but if there is any chance I would really love to do couple cruise laps on the server just to remember the old days. And after all it has been about 5 years already. ;(
I've unbanned Petux, your linked account will remain banned.

Don't be tempted to use such driving aids again.

Enjoy.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's