[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Revocation Appeal (Appeal Denied)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: racerss

- Time & Date of Incident: Yesterday - About 13.30 UCT

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m7uuyqq1e...t.mpr/file
- Replay Timestamps (for which you think led to your revoke): 1:45.21 and 1:45:49 according to Kyle

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve your rights back: In both timestamps, the suspect doesn't care about his surrounding and applies maximum braking power despite seeing that me (the COP) is very close to him to do my maneuvers on him

1:45.21 - Is meant to be a PIT in a corner (notice that my car is moving sideways), yet again suspect applies full brakes which leads to a collision with his rear bumper, without considering that I'm very close to him.

1:45:49 - Me and the suspect are driving in a STRAIGHT line, he once more smashes his brake pedal even though I'm very close to him which leads to me as above, hitting his rear bumper in a what appears to be a dramatic move worsened by lag.

The suspect shares an important part to what lead to these incidents, this is a video I've recorded displaying these timestamps:

1:45.21 - This was a bad move // (matches 0:15 and 1:31 in the video)
1:45:49 - this was quite a bad move, and not acceptable. // (matches 0:41 and 1:59 in the video)

IMO, the above timestamps are not action worthy, in fact, admins in the past WERE fine with them (check the two reports I've included here) and they did not take any actions, in the server (an admin reviewed a report very recently, I was in a chase, suspect slammed the brakes in a straight line), and as usual, no actions were taken. So why are actions being taken in this instance?

Please give me my COP Rights back, thanks.

Edit: link updated
This Cop Rights Revocation appeal is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management.
The original admin who revoked your rights may provide additional information. Please be patient, we will reply in due course.
Hi Adorable,

At this time there will be no action taken on this, because:
  • There are no lost rights to appeal, as you only lost your license, which was clarified with you earlier this week
  • CityDriving Management believes you are in the wrong in this case and no changes need to be made in regards to your lost license
Thanks,
Dracula on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Cop Rights Revocation Appeal Denied
Unfortunately your cop rights will not be reinstated for the reasons described.
Reference URL's