[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Ban becose i say "finger bigerone from leg" on chat (Unban Request Granted by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:
WaszPan82

● Time & Date of Incident
2019-01-28 20:54:14

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
hello, I want to apologize for this conversation TAZxx, I did not want to anger or offend anyone, please take this ban off me, I can not even write correct , my English is a big problem. I hope it's just a misunderstanding. I promise that I will not discuss more I will just apologize.
Besides, we play so much time with each other and if I did not create problems, it was supposed to be funny, and it came out with something pity that's how you took it and I did not understand, that it is not allowed
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Right,

An unban is possible here, whilst I believe your intentions were malicious, I'm willing to give you the chance to prove yourself.

I'm happy for you to be unbanned on the one condition of; Any further cases like this, will carry a much harsher punishment and an unban will probably not be possible.

Please, sort your attitude, this is not what we want to see on the server.

Confirm you understand this and we can get it processed for you.

Thanks
Yes i understand.
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's