[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + - injustice (Unban Request Denied by TAZxx) (Unban Request Granted by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: x t

● Time & Date of Incident :29 January 2019
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XiwgpKE...sp=sharing

● Replay Timestamps:

[TC]›TAZxx‹[COP] - at this time 50:00:00http://prntscr.com/mdvrit This is not(PIT ) special for the police

AND

Try shocked in people [49:49:55 http://prntscr.com/mdvtxf

He says I ruined people how this([TC]›TAZxx‹[COP] )

In this minute I was not because of me because of the police and he said because of how this[42:20:00 - 42:22:00] betwbe € [COP] The policeman was killed in front of him was not me Reason
http://prntscr.com/mdvvrz

and Done Give me Ramming in chase I did not talk about what happened to me but he just looks for anything to ban it

He also says that I caused the destruction of people where they are not in the runoff only when the gaz occurred friction between him and caused him to slip with him also in this minute [44: 17:00- 44:22:00] I am sorry for what happened with him It was not his intention I am in this minute just controlling the entire Because when I collided with someone I lost control
I also want to say that in the final minute I can not just move the car 44: 17:00 - end mpr

Also the impact that is obtained is allowed with the suspect as well as the police its name(PIT)
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi,

I asked why you pitted him towards a barrier, ruining his section of the chase and why you tried to do the same to me... You failed to respond with a plausible answer, whilst I accept you said sorry at the time of me speaking to you, it does not make up for the fact you purposely forced Gaz into the barrier... You then attempted the same move on me a little while later on a different barrier, both times you failed to apologise for actions which as a [COP] would result in punishment.

I made it clear to you at the time that a [COP] would have been punished for the actions you made if they did the same to you, so why you think I've committed an "injustice" towards you I do not know...

Your last ban ended just over 24 hours before you broke the rules again, you are very lucky I decided 3 days only in this case.

You used the same technique of trying to play an innocent person who did nothing wrong, but I saw straight through it like I did when you was banned by me 6 days ago.

Why should I consider lifting your ban if you cannot follow our rules?
A large number of suspected police officers are pushed to the baffles. I have old settings reported about, but nothing happened. The official says it's bad only when you have a condition, but if you are on the run, the situation changes. You also destroyed me illegally in the chase

Also in the last conversation between me and you in the last replay says that I destroyed people where there is no evidence only with gaz and then I can not control the car until the end of the chase just use the brake hand to move or back and also if you see ping there is a difference between me and men 120 ping They are between 40 to 60 ping when the push becomes stronger and so the cop becomes affected by Ping is not me

Only when it happened with you do not want to solve problems just do not even give the opportunity until you just want to ban Closedeyes

Also no report hit me in my file [[TC] World] just 4 months ago /I hope to look Consider his judgment
https://prnt.sc/me4em9
The end of the discussion event with me and with him so did not give a chance in writing because I used the translation was not afk [1:05:20:00]

This is even injustice
Please be patient. TAZ will come back to you, bumping the thread will not make it go any faster.
(2019-01-30 05:14)S L A V R Wrote: [ -> ]... The official says it's bad only when you have a condition, but if you are on the run, the situation changes. You also destroyed me illegally in the chase ...
Rule 3.10 shows you are allowed to use the same amount of force that a [COP] is allowed to use on you, so that statement is completely incorrect. Can you provide evidence of where I destroyed you in the the chase? That screenshot where I'm touching your side has no context to it... You made a sudden turn in this situation, my force was tactical and judged to PIT you, it caused you no damage as far as I am aware.

(2019-01-30 08:00)S L A V R Wrote: [ -> ].

Only when it happened with you do not want to solve problems just do not even give the opportunity until you just want to ban Closedeyes

Also no report hit me in my file [[TC] World] just 4 months ago /I hope to look Consider his judgment
That is not true, I'm very fair to everyone and sometimes a whole lot more than fair, you have many rule breaks logged onto your URS and you seem to have a problem following our rules and always look for a way to move the blame away from yourself... Maybe if you accepted fault, learnt our rules and played by them, we would not have a problem and you would not be banned.

(2019-01-30 08:25)S L A V R Wrote: [ -> ]https://prnt.sc/me4em9
The end of the discussion event with me and with him so did not give a chance in writing because I used the translation was not afk [1:05:20:00]

This is even injustice

I spent 10 minutes talking to you and our conversation was going absolutely nowhere, you know what you did was not allowed but still tried to justify it and say that cops can do it on you, so you can do it on them. This is not the case.

So, I will ask one more time only... Why should I consider unbanning you when you cannot follow our rules?
The answer to the first question is http://prntscr.com/me8wwu [40:12:00 or 40:12:15] This is a video that allows me

http://prntscr.com/me8zyg [40:02:35 to 40:02.80 ] This is what happens when a ping difference happens with anyone . I didn't touch it Until

I follow the rules but if there is no one in the way I can break the road in the opposite gold if it is safe and this is what I do see in the map then go and then go back to the road

My answer in the third question is and I follow the rules of the server but change the concept of person to person in some things from state to state and when I use the interpreter to understand the rules I have something that talks about something and the translator does not give you the correct concept of the word 100%

Very sorry for what happened gaz

I want a video that explains the rules better. Changing the book changes the concept that you want when I use the translator and to prove that my word in some words written, you can not understand or the way the word form is incorrect

Even with this translator I could not deliver the words I wanted to understand for you Closedeyes
At this time until the end of the chase you are moving my car so I can move with the use of HANDBrake

you Move my car so I can move

And also proof of my words is [48:25.69] I can'tmove Just run
It is also wrong to say that I took 10 minutes and did not talk to you,
 The truth is that only two minutes after this letter I do not even have the patience.
https://prnt.sc/me4em9 100% will look for any need to finish this report and I have seen all the report you have been logged in and all are not accepted

I wish for the second time to enter someone else from the administration

He doesn't even have patience
I understand exactly what you're trying to say here...

I won't be lifting this ban for the following reasons;

1; Your URS history in less than 1 year of playing here, you've had multiple warnings, a lot of the rules broken are the most basic ones, Arab drifting outside of stunt zone, staying away from chases - sirens which got you the 5 day ban 7 days ago. The rules are written simple enough that ANYONE should be able to understand them, if you're unclear or confused by a rule, with over 600 hours gaming time you just needed to ask a [TC] member for an explanation.

2; You could have completely avoided the situation altogether by taking your time and thinking about where the PIT could have ended up instead of rushing in and pitting Gaz... This is one of the most important parts of a PIT, notice in the video you posted the cop car took a second to make sure they was perfectly lined up.

3; Warning you seems to have no effect, in around 70 days (around 3 months) you had 2 warnings for overtaking sirens/chases and the ban 7 days ago.

Take the 3 days, learn from the situation, ask any admin on any rule you're unsure of or you need clarifying... We're here to help as well as deal with rule breakers.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
After a very long discussion that involved several admins and even more videos, we came to the conclusion that no rule was broken. Thus I will lift the ban.
Some advise, however: Whilst pitting into barriers is not officially forbidden, it always puts you it a shady light. Try to avoid doing that in future. Especially if something happens that you did not intent, better apologise on the spot. It will certainly help you and will lead admins in the right direction. In the end, you're playing *with* each other, not against each other.
good night
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's