[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - ABARTH_TGC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: ABARTH_TGC
Nickname: AirSociety'Khartz
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): At least 4-5 days 2 hours a week
Turkish, a little English

Administrator Message by: Adrian

Corrected thread title.
Corrected username and nickname.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
yes I read, I approve
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
friday 12:00 - 16:59 (today)
sonic suits me
Contact trainers personally, using PMs instead of posing here.
Should we do it with you?
(2019-02-01 09:17)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Contact trainers personally, using PMs instead of posing here.
Training Information:

Took place on: 15/02/2019

Trainer(s) Present: Adrian [T], Carl [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA]

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Car control for the most part was satisfactory. You made good attempts at pitting and pitting in a corner.

Improvements: At first you started the chase without any binds and we had to re-start the final chase as a result of that error. Please make sure you understand the police insim fully by reading the police guide. There were a couple of late reactions to suspect movement. Pay good attention to the map and look further ahead to keep up with the suspect. Despite having some good pits, a few of them were quite weak. Just work on the amount of force you apply and it should be good. For how little cop experience you have, it wasn't too bad.

Notes: COP Rights will be returned shortly.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's