[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: reduce speedlimit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can`t we have 110km/h at higways? i mean what kind off roads have 160+ at real life? exept autobahn, this will make more money earn to if everyone keep limit, just a suggestion i don`t know how to make a poll.

The more speed just will make it more boring on tracks, this is just a suggestion. sry if i dont explain that good.
I've added a poll for you since you didn't know how to do it. As for my opinion, I'm not really bothered either way. There are other roads to make money on if that's what I wanted to do.
I'm not sure that highways should be at 110kph but I think that some sections have a high speed limit.
The highest (summer) speed limit on motorways in Finland is 120kph, please never make it lower than that on TC Laugh
(2019-02-02 19:36)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]The highest (summer) speed limit on motorways in Finland is 120kph, please never make it lower than that on TC Laugh

tää

Administrator Message by: Carl

1.4. Use English language only. Warning level raised.
Weirdly enough I say yes to this, it's kinda unrealistic having cars speed along, but then this is a game too so I'm unsure if my "yes" is for the better..

Heck, i'll say yes. No harm running it and seeing if it improves the wrong waying or errant driving along the Highway.
(2019-02-03 16:16)AOR Nova Wrote: [ -> ]Weirdly enough I say yes to this, it's kinda unrealistic having cars speed along, but then this is a game too so I'm unsure if my "yes" is for the better..

Heck, i'll say yes. No harm running it and seeing if it improves the wrong waying or errant driving along the Highway.
It was 120 kph for quite a while but similar rate for incidents afaik.
No 160kph in lfs is like 100kph in real life anyways.
How to ask for speed reduction and you have not played in the past 3 years o.O( Last seen LFS 3 years ago)

I prefer everyone and also prefer what it is and the reason is that you can also raise money in the way
(2019-02-04 00:49)S L A V R Wrote: [ -> ]How to ask for speed reduction and you have not played in the past 3 years o.O( Last seen LFS 3 years ago)

I prefer everyone and also prefer what it is and the reason is that you can also raise money in the way

Jimmy has more than one LFS account.
looks like none wants to reduce speed can close this thread lol
Thread closed upon request.
Reference URL's