[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban my acount (Unban Request Denied by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have rehabilitated, I am no longer danger to society
● Your LFS Username: criket

● Time & Date of Incident : Back in 2019-03-05 14:31 29d 23hr 24min

● Replay / Screenshot Link: I was inadvertently touching another officer who had done a careless maneuver over the police.
● Replay Timestamps: Not saved.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I ran from a police officer, and I touched another police officer who did a cunning maneuver and at that point it touched me. I couldn't avoid it because I was driving a lot faster. I think it is not my fault, because I just didn't want to give it to the police, but it wasn't where to go. Well, for her, it's my fault I apologize to the officer I broke the chase. I hope you understand and will eliminate the punishment.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
it s okey
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi,

On more than one occasion, you interfered or affected a chase around you by ignoring sirens. You also have a few user reports for ramming with no sorry. You've had 2 licenses taken from you for extreme force and just being irresponsible. You have been lucky, thus far, considering you have had no bans for your actions. You will not be unbanned. If you feel that this is unfair you may file an appeal for upper management.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's