[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request, I'm not danger. (Unban Request Denied by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, this is my unnban request

- Your LFS Username: Jaume.A.C

- Time & Date of Incident: 2018-05-09 23:47

- Replay / Screenshot Link: I haven't got screenshots or similar...
- Replay Timestamps: I haven't got replays or similarg...

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

Hello to all, the reason to remove the unban is because this server I have devoted much time and effort to get what I wanted, after so long because of my fault and unrepeatable, I used by mistake a rev bouncer, which towards a limiter of revolutions like real life, facing the objectives achieved in the server, I propose to start from zero and live a "new life" in the server, I would be very happy to be able to play with friends and good runners like the ones here, the reason he was denied was because of me, that is, he explained me wrongly and I did not put all the comments, thank you very much for reading, greetings.

Jaume.A.C
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
Thanks for editing your post.

However, your previous Unban Request for the same ban was already denied 8 months ago. Since you never made an Unban Appeal, you still have that option. Before doing so, please click on the link below—make sure you understand terms and conditions and that the correct template is used.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's