[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Please unban my account (Unban Request Granted by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: 44R0N_R3

● Time & Date of Incident: 2019-02-08 14:53

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello

i got auto banned, my money was at -5000€
I lost so much money at BL forest track 50kmh limit
After it, i earned money but i havent put it into the virtual bank account
I dont know, My fines were paid from bank account instead of cash money
You can restrict me to uf1 to earn money, so you see i wont race again with-5000€ money and i take care of my money problem. I still have 1300€ on cash
Hello,

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) upon an unban request for a 2nd money abuse ban. However, such cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Any subsequent money abuse bans - after the second time - are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Please reply stating you understand the above. An administrator will then reply notifying you when your account has been revived and unbanned.

Thank you.
Hello thank you for answering
i will be so careful to not go under-5000€ again
i understand what you are saying and i agree
If you can fix my problem by only let me use slow car, just maybe 8 hours i would love that
Thank you
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.

It's your responsibility to manage your funds and to also play by the rules, we won't randomly restrict people.
Reference URL's