[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Team Audi Regen Motorsports in OEC 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: fAx7ehb.jpg]

Catch the boys Getrag, Franky, Azyer and Nova racing in this year's Open Endurance Championship later today at South City Round 2!

[Image: 189710]

For Livestreams (POVs) proceed to thread and check out any Driver POVs lined up for the race!
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/93049-R...-Town-rev-
Weekly shit Sad
I'll keep my eye out for Apex Online Racing Air Attack Team Audi Regen Motorsports Nova, and the other lads, good luck.
I'll be sure to rear end your car if my sign up was in on time.
Good luck!
Best of luck! Biggrin
Good luck!
Round 2 Results
[Image: Am9ySZJ.jpg]

Getrag put on a great lap to put the car on the P4/26, 2nd row on the grid for the start; car handling was good and was set to be a good race before turn 1 shambles, damage and ultimately a sloppy passing attempt by another driver sent Azyer, in the second stint, into a rollover.

He recovered from P24 to finish 16th in a good recovery drive but we'll look forward to the next one!

Congrats to [TC-R] entrant Adam for finishing respectable 4th!
Thanks Nova, should have been a 3rd but i got wrecked with a couple laps left and got overtaken but hey, shit happens. Was quite a fun and challenging combo so even though it could have gotten boring, i was still using all of my concentration to keep it on track.
(2019-02-12 14:39)Adam Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Nova, should have been a 3rd but i got wrecked with a couple laps left and got overtaken but hey, shit happens. Was quite a fun and challenging combo so even though it could have gotten boring, i was still using all of my concentration to keep it on track.

3hours solo and 3rd place(in my head). good job wee baws
Reference URL's