[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request armbristerjoseph (Unban Request Denied by Mr. NB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: armbristerjoseph

● Time & Date of Incident: 8th February, 2019

● Replay / Screenshot Link: i don't have
● Replay Timestamps: i don't have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello Closedeyes I got banned for 5 days because i was speaking in other language Sad I would like to apologize for what I did, but I could not help myself, I was nervous because I was busted by the cops in the game and I lost a lot of money, I did not make this gesture intentionally, please forgive me ! I'm making this request because I can not wait for another 3 days Sad I want back on the server and I promise I will never commit such acts Sad
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hello,

You were banned for constant swearing. In the last month, you managed to get fined for swearing 16 times—you were also given a warning, which you confirmed and were kicked on a few occasions. Despite all this, you continue swearing.

Your ban ends in 3 days (2019-02-13). Since all the fines, warnings and kicks did nothing to deter you from swearing, I have no reason to believe that lifting your ban will change that. In the meantime, please read the Server Rules.

Do you have any questions regarding your ban?

Thanks!
Thanks for awnser ! What can I say? I understand Biggrin But there is a possibility to delete my swearing penalties ? Closedeyes
No, your history can not be deleted. Your own URS entries for the last 6 months can be seen on your [TC] World profile page.

Play by the rules and you have nothing to worry about. That being said, should you continue breaking the same rule when you return, your further bans could be considerably longer.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's