[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Applying for unban - Spstrada (Ban Reduced by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: spstrada

● Time & Date of Incident: Within the last month

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hello- I was banned for “being racist”. At first I thought this had to be mistake- because I’m never racist. They showed what I said to warrant a ban- and I agreed that it was me saying that. However it was not intended at all to be racist. Sometime, like cursing, I accidentally type what I would say in real life. In this scenario it was an alternative to saying “this guy” or “this dude”. I apologize and this will not happen again. I abide by all rules and respect all players! Please unban as I love this server so much!

Stephen
Spstrada
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hi,

I can understand your point, however I will say racist terms/slang even not meant in a racist way will result in a ban being enforced.

We considered your recent swear fines and game hours when applying this.

I'll be happy to reduce your ban providing you agree that any racist terms will result in a much longer ban and that you will not swear in the future, these swear fines count as warnings as well as 1000€ fine...

Please confirm you accept this and I will reduce your ban.

Thanks
I accept these terms. Again sorry this will not happen agian.
Ok, since you've served 6 days already, I'll reduce it so you have another 9 days to serve, effectively halving your ban.

Please, do not swear or say any racist terms upon your return.

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's