[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: BorislavB

- Time & Date of Incident - Before about 2-3 years

- Replay / Screenshot Link: I dont have because it was long ago
- Replay Timestamps: I dont have because it was long ago

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

First i dont know for what i have ban, because it was before 2-3-4 years i dont know exact. Of corse that is not excuse. I want to be unban because this is the biggest server in LFS for cruise.

Sorry if something is wrong or not complete and sorry for bad english.

Thanks and regards!
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
You got banned for using cheats nearly two and a half years ago. Do you remember that, and if you do, can you elaborate what happened and what your take is on this?
It was cheat for more power to race with others and win i think. I didn't now that high speed bring to ban, i think that the cops will fines me.
Hello BorislavB,

After reviewing this case we have decided we will be removing the ban from your account on this single occasion, mainly due to your honesty and the length of time the ban has been in place for.

It should go without saying, any future bans for this sort of behavior will very likely never be removed, so it is in your best interests to play clean and legitimately from now on.

Please ensure you're up to date with our rules before continuing.

Dizzle on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's