[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: geentl

● Time & Date of Incident: 2016-11-07 23:35

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Nothing
● Replay Timestamps: Nothing

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

There are people in my license
I have tried to reset my password
You can view my information at LFS.net
I have taken over the license again
Please help me get into the game again and consider it the last time

Thank you and I am sorry on behalf of who entered my name and I am sorry
for my bad Eng
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hello,

1. I don't believe you.

2. How do you expect us to help you?
I hope you believe me because I am not a liar and I can not prove to you
I hope the server management gives me a last chance
I am sorry again
What exactly do you propose we do?
(2019-02-16 11:18)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]Then prove it.

just give me this time so i can prove for you

I really respect and appreciate the rules in the server

(2019-02-16 11:18)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly do you propose we do?

give me last chance

unban me and i Will proved to you that I respect laws and regulations of TC City Driving
You don't deserve an unban. Every time an admin has spoken to you or issued some form for penalty for your behaviour - which is quite a few times - you should have gotten the message and straightened up your act. There's no chance your account has been stolen for the entire duration you've frequented our server and unbanning you would mean unbanning a multitude of different accounts that have caused an obscene amount of admin work.
(2019-02-17 01:29)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]You don't deserve an unban. Every time an admin has spoken to you or issued some form for penalty for your behaviour - which is quite a few times - you should have gotten the message and straightened up your act. There's no chance your account has been stolen for the entire duration you've frequented our server and unbanning you would mean unbanning a multitude of different accounts that have caused an obscene amount of admin work.

I have already told you that I was not ME he entered my license and played in it I was not I hope you appreciate the situation
If it was an isolated incident or behaviour over a short timeframe that triggered the permanent ban, I might be inclined to believe you, but that's not the case. Your persistent breaking of our rules over months caused it. The fact that your account was linked to multiple others only made that worse.

Even at that, if you owned up to it and took resonsibility for your actions, I might actually have unbanned you, but as always, it's someone elses fault.

Find another server to play on and stop wasting our time.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's