[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Reporting - racerss (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:Driloniloni110

Their LFS Username(s):racerss
Their In-game Nickname(s):Ninja

Incident Information

Date of Incident:2/15/2019
Time of Incident:11:50PM

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

1:19:18 - I was in a chase with Ninja, Ace. I made U-turn. I was going same direction as Ninja in the other lane. Ninja was waiting me on the other side. I tried to move in the direction I wanted and he just crash me. I saw the view and he could see me coming on that way. I talked with him and he said that I was thinking u will go right. But from his car view he could see me very good. I dont know if he was tired from the chase but I think he made a crash on me with purpose. He was to much aggressive on the chase. I feel he only wanted to finish it.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://ufile.io/gg3nx
You started braking, I was thinking you're going to turn right, you've slowed down to about 85km/h.

It was an accident, the barrier was blocking my view it is why I couldn't see your car.

I apologized immediately in game plus it's just 1 timestamp.

Sorry about your chase, but why do you think a report is necessary? what are you going to gain by doing this?

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Nothing but a mere accident here I would say. I can see why Ninja may have thought you were going to turn right, he did apologise for this too. Since no other concerns were highlighted with timestamps, it's safe to say we can leave this here.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's