[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request - Eclipse2000 (Unban Request Granted by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Eclipse2000

● Time & Date of Incident: 2008-04-01 15:40

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Nil
● Replay Timestamps: Nil

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: My ban was issued 10 years ago, i didn't remember why when i tried to join TC Cruise one today.. but upon checking the ban list it states. I was banned for "Hacking the TC forum" & "Perm Banned"..

Regarding the hacking allegation, I have no idea how to hack forums and i most likely made some dumb choices of words when i was younger, which has led to writing this post today..

I'm 28 now, mature and i guess when i was (18 or 19yrs) i made some bad decisions and probably talked a lot of crap which i believe got me banned.. and i do apologise for that.

I remember TC servers and the community, i made some nice friends online whilst cruising around and after picking up LFS again, after so many years i wish to join the TC servers again to cruise some more..

Please consider my unban. I would love to join the servers again and race, cruise and have some fun on the most popular server in LFS.

*Upon reading the rules i realised i used explicit language in my original post, apologies i have edited the post.

Thank you
Michael
This ban is fairly dated and the admin who originally banned you is no longer in the team, so Management will look into this case.

Is there anything else you remember about the hacking allegation at all? Did you threaten to do it, attempt to, etc? You seem to have mentioned what you can remember, but the more information the better in cases like this.

Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Regarding the hacking, attempt or threat i don't remember any of it at all.. I was a bit of a hot head / troll way back when so my best guess is 'It was either a threat, raging or trolling'.. All i can do is speculate at the moment. so your guess is as good as mine unfortunately..

I doubt i would be able to find the original post as this happened a long time ago and i'm certainly not a hacker by any means. So I'm clutching at straws trying to remember and failing.

So in light of that all i can do is. Plead my case of growing up, being responsible of my past actions, apologising and being a positive person in the community.

Regards.
I would like to elaborate on my last reply, I stated "Regarding the hacking, attempt or threat I don't remember any of it at all.." As some may deduce, I in fact remember what i did (which I don't).

I would like to state 'I am oblivious' to the situation I put myself in 10 years ago and I am only using words like attempt and threat as it was mentioned in [TC]►Dracula◄'s reply.

I don't want any misunderstandings of what i am stating.
No worries, your other post was fine. This may take a short while to discuss and get back to you on, you'll have to bear with us in the meantime. Thanks for your input
I appreciate it, thanks for replying so quickly

Regards
Hi, just following up from yesterday.

Has any progress been made with management regarding my ban?

Thanks.
Internally yes, however it may take a little longer to come to a conclusion in this situation
Hi MickAU,

Due to the time passed since this ban was imposed and your general demeanor throughout this request, we will be removing the ban from your account on this occasion.

Be sure to read up on our rules so you're up to date with everything, and take a look at the Manual if you're unsure how anything works in-game (a lot has changed since 2008). If you have any other questions feel free to get in contact.

Regards,
[TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's