[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic training - ellis82
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: ellis82
Nickname: ellis
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): anytime, English

Administrator Message by: Adrian

Corrected thread title
You require a valid [COP] licence in order to take training. To gain a licence, you need to pass a multiple-choice exam.

To start the exam, please enter a [TC] CityDriving server:

1. Head to a Safe Zone and click the HOME button, then click "Licenses".
  2. Click "Sign Up" next to the [COP] licence
  3. You will be asked to confirm (it will cost €2500). Click OK
  4. Follow the link shown in chat, or enter the unique code here.
  5. Read the instructions at the top of the exam carefully.

Note: If you fail the exam, you will have to wait a minimum of 7 days before trying again.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Moving this to pending for a short while until you have obtained your COP license. This application will be archived if you still haven't obtained a valid COP license by 28/02/2019
hello carl i have passed my cop license
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
i have read and understood it
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
tonight please
Contact trainers personally, posting there won't help.
how do i do that ?
That's up to you, I can suggest using forum PMs or Discord.
ok, could you train me ?
Hi mate,

Still unable to PM you on the forum and you don't seem to be the TC Public Discord.

We planned a training for around 8/8:30 and I'm aware you joined the Training server, if you're still available tonight I'll be in the Training server (until 9:10).
hello tazxx,

just wondering where i can find out the information about last nights training

many thanks

ellis823
Please use PM, training applications are not for dicussions.
when i tried to pm tazxx it wouldn't let him view it
Training Information:

Took place on: 5/3/19

Trainer(s) Present: TAZxx [T]

Assistance Present: Gaz [CA], Barney [CA], Sadie [CA]

Lead Trainer: TAZxx [T]

Good Points: Your map awareness overall was adequate, kept tyre temps at a reasonable level along with your car control. Performed some good PITS

Improvements: Most of your PITS lacked in the required force and were rushed, didn't use all needed binds, cop 1 was not followed upon backup, general decision making with manoeuvres and risk taking also of concern.

Take your time in a chase situation, the more you rush, the more you fail... I understand you was nervous and this had an impact, but I just didn't quite see the required level needed...

If you need any more advice, approach me via DMs or in game, I'm sure over time you will get there and be a safe and good cop, that setup I sent you has some really strong points... Take some time and get used to the set and I'll be happy to go through training again with you in the near future.

Notes: Authorised By Carl. Sorry for the wait.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's