[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Project Cars 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly a prenote: I couldn't find a thread for PCARS 2 (Only pcars 1) and to me it didn't feel right posting about 2 in a thread for 1.

Game Pictures (Many pictures) (Click to View)
What do I think of PCARS 2?

Firstly, this game I think *IS* worth £50 IF you enjoy this kind of game, graphically it looks nice, game-play wise, its different, standing water exists and its scary to leave the pits of Algarve and see the pit exit resembles a pond more than a road.

In terms of SP racing, finding the AI setting for you is a bit fiddly, I sit around 105 skill & 100 aggression, as its just the way I find races to be more tense with these evil strings of 1s and 0s.

Car choice is fine, it has most staple race classes for the game, and some road cars too, depends on what you like.

Tracks I enjoy, they're nicely detailed, and this game also is the first I've seen with Cadwell Park from default (Did PC1 have it?).

Online Racing
Online PUBLIC racing isn't great. Not in terms of netcode or anything the games side, its the other people, T1 kamikaze strikes are common, thankfully you can set a safety rating limit, BUT you have to work for yours. As long as your not midpack you live usually.

I cannot sit here and say by any means that racing with friends or in actual racing events is like this, racing with friends from a different community has been an absolute laugh, me and another guy who know what we're doing somewhat, two others who don't, and one who's an absolute nolifer at the game.

Ending with a question

For people who have the game and want to race without the T1 death at near every chance. PC2 has a nice hosting system that works quite nicely, me and a few people have been dabbling with bringing their Forza stuff to PC2, with just a weekly race that's not serious but still fun, would anyone be into this?
Thats pretty nice Huski, you magnetic little doggo! I think i might get this game but i would be afraid if i just get bored quickly like i did with Assetto Corsa and especially Assetto Corsa Competizione

To answer the question, the 1st of March i will be buying DiRT RALLY 2.0 and this game if you recommend, so i think i *would* participate

One thing you can do in PCARS 2 is skins, but these do not work online. TO show what a few hours in cs2 can do, my Ford V8 Supercar. The "Loafcar"

[Image: fkeGyp9.jpg]

[Image: BqkqoDh.jpg]

[Image: LF9hNVZ.jpg]

[Image: KNxnP3X.jpg]

[Image: lM1jLoz.jpg]
Reference URL's