[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TOW Assistancekåren skin (Approved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!
I was wondering if this skin could qualify as Tow or Res skin? The skin is made to look like a Assistancekåren tow truck. But when lookin at the skin on the rb4 in LFS it looks more like a RES skin to me. The skin isn't done, I was just wondering if it was worth it to put more time into it. Does it need heavy modifications to comply with the rules?

Also as you probably can see some parts of the skin is stolen from the TC public tow skin pack, is this allowed?

Screenshots+Picture of the IRL tow truck: https://imgur.com/a/MOVeqfU
1. The skin can't be used for both RES and TOW interchangeably, it will need to have a particular identity that only applies to one of the two.
2. RE: your question: If you needed permission, no, it's not allowed.

This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!
It's best to show us the completed skin so we can make a judgement.

How much left of the skin do you have to do? Do you mean large changes or small, finishing touches?
I was wondering which role it could be used with. Idealy I would like to use it as TOW, but idk if that will work.

I will need to remove the things that are stolen so that will be a change. But the skin otherwise is pretty much how it's gonna look. I will just add some small details and finishing touches.
We would recommend you add the word "TOW" to all sides, just to eliminate any doubt.
It'd then definitely be fine to use as a [TOW] skin.
Thanks for the quick answear! I will add TOW on all sides. I will try to keep it pretty small but clear and readable. I can update with the final version if needed, although that may take a day or two.
Please do, it's much easier to judge a completed skin to give you a better answer.
(2019-02-20 17:10)TAZxx Wrote: [ -> ]Please do, it's much easier to judge a completed skin to give you a better answer.

I think i got a pretty good answear. I now know i can probably use it as TOW skin if I add tow to all sides. And I now know that my time wont just go to waste if i put it into the skin.
Here are pictures of the final verision!

https://imgur.com/a/fmAManT
Skin Approved
The skin in this thread has been approved and can now be used on the servers!
Reference URL's