[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Dodo (Maketsi30) Wrong way & Street Race Report. (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Ross-levine

Their LFS Username(s): Makesti30
Their In-game Nickname(s): Dodo

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 26-02-2019
Time of Incident: 18:2GMT

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1:24:55 - Dodo excited the pit lane, Started to street race with other members. Speeds of Excess 80mph

1:25:00 - I received a SOS call. I started responding to the incident. As I approached the traffic lights, I slowed down and bull horned to ensure users were known, that a emergency vehicle was approaching. I passed the lights.

1:25:15 - Dodo decided to wrong way leading up to the traffic lights. Causing me to become out of action during the period of getting my Car repaired and back on the road.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.dropbox.com/s/eyz0bip4aqnubz...9.mpr?dl=0
1:24.55 In fact, i did not want to race anyone, in anyway. I wanted to get pass them.

1:25.15 This is purely my fault, this i can admit. I did not realize to check the map, since i don't do that often when i go drifting.I also admit that it was a pretty dumb decision, based on the fact, that Paddock Lane is the most used road on Westhill layout.
BUT, i did apologize and you didn't even show any sign of wanting to clear this out without any admin presence. In my honest opinion, you overreacted a bit. It was my fault, i'll say that again, but accidents tend to happen on Paddock Lane for everyone. And also to notify you with the fact, that at the time of this incident, there were 3 [TC] Members online.

I hope next time you will try to sort these kind of situations ingame and discuss with the suspected rulebreaker, rather than going straight for forum report.
Hi.

Based on, I should of spoken to you first and cleared it up in game. I'll drop this

Could this report be archived please.
Archiving upon request, with no action being taken.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's