[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Refund Request - SmirkySmoke (Denied by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Ross-Levine
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): SmirkySmoke

- Time & Date of Incident

27-02-19 ( 11:47GMT+0)

- Replay / Screenshot Link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/8mk67r3tg2bw35f/SmirkySmoke%20-%2027-02-19.mpr?dl=0
- Replay Timestamps:

1:34:00 - SmirkySmoke was approaching RB. I was replying to a message that he previously sent me. I did not apply my HB, so I continued roll into the central of the RB. But SmokeySmoke could of slowed down as saw me rolling.
Smirkysmoke decided to pull me over on the basis of dangerous driving. He stopped me and said "Don't Text & Drive". Then proceeded to fine me. I quoted it is not within the fine list to issue a fine for that.

1:36:00 SmirkySmoke said "I can say what I Want". Presuming he meant at the traffic stop.

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
Unlawful fine.
Another user hit me whilst I was pulling round, but that user was not fined.
Code:
27.02.2019 11:50:45 : 「OK」 Barney [COP] : did i fine u for texting and driving?
27.02.2019 11:50:50 : 「OK」 Barney [COP] : Offence: Dangerous driving (125 €)
27.02.2019 11:52:10 : 「OK」 Barney [COP] : you endangerd me
27.02.2019 11:52:15 : 「OK」 Barney [COP] : i fined you for dangerous driving
What i additionally say is irrelevant.

Also, if the admin handling this doesnt mind and wants to save a seperat report, pls have a look at the 15 minutes before the situation. Being for example UTC 11:26,11:33,11:38,11:42.

Being a RES/MED breaching rules 11.1 and 11.2, while not responding speeding excessively, jumping red lights on multiple occasions and almost provocing a "revenge" accident at 11:43(for the incident at 11:42 where he insists on an apology from Boosted for basically nothing...)

€: licence has just been suspended on the server
(2019-02-27 12:23)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]Also, if the admin handling this doesnt mind and wants to save a seperat report, pls have a look at the 15 minutes before the situation. Being for example UTC 11:26,11:33,11:38,11:42.

Being a RES/MED breaching rules 11.1 and 11.2, while not responding speeding excessively, jumping red lights on multiple occasions and almost provocing a "revenge" accident at 11:43(for the incident at 11:42 where he insists on an apology from Boosted for basically nothing...)

This is a refund request. Not a Report. Would like to point this out.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Quote:Dangerous driving (100€ / 125€ / 150€)
Driving in such a way that actively endangers other road user(s).

Examples:
Ignoring the right of way which almost causes an accident
Ignoring traffic lights which almost causes an accident
General near misses through careless driving.

You ignored the right of way in the roundabout and managed to hit Barney, if that was caused by you texting while driving is not an excuse to not be fined.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's