[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban (Unban Request Granted by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Xx_Huguinho753_xX
● Time & Date of Incident: 2018-08-27 19:29
● Replay / Screenshot Link: ------
● Replay Timestamps: ------

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

-Hello, i'm here to talk about my ban, already passed almost 7 months since my ban for disrespect/insulting, (270 days), and after all this time of regret, i'm here to request a unban if possible.
All of this time passed-by i played in a lot of servers and i perfomed my conduct into a positive way there i save the insults and frustation to my self, controling that way, the respect in main-chat and other ways of interact. And can't wait for the day i get unbanned, the miss of playing in your servers is really big and i wish i could play again as soon as possible.
What i mean is there i'm really sorry for the problems there i caused in the TC Driving and i really want to be better and play again on weekend afternoons, met new people and do my job without boring no one.

Best regards, Xx_Huguinho753_xX
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello.

I will unban you if you agree to the following:

- You have read, understood and agree with all of our rules: http://tc-g.uk/rules

- You will deal with incidents in a propper matter in the future.
This is a good guide on how to deal with situations: http://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=ma...lebreakers

- If you are caught insulting or disrespecting other players again, even in out of frustration or rage, you will be banned for 1 year with very little chance of a unban again.

Once you have confirm you agree and will comply with what I have written above, I will take this further.
Agree, and understood Miss
I fail to believe you have read all our rules and have looked at the guide I linked to within 2 minutes.
Respect other players , don't cheat them , or the insim , don't crash , don't ram , don't insult / revenge , don't wrong way , use good linguage............

How to deal with rulebreakers.
Always use good language and talk calmly, if it is a extreme situation call an ADM don't argue.
Always considerate the point of view of the rulebreaker and if you are sure there he is wrong use !report.......

And more
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's