[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request armbristerjoseph (Unban Request Denied by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: armbristerjoseph
● Time & Date of Incident: 2-Mar-2019
● Replay / Screenshot Link: i don't have
● Replay Timestamps: i don't have
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I left the main server because it was annoying and too full and went to the second server to make some money, I played for 5-10 minutes and suddenly I waked up with a 10-day ban for "ramming" o_0 Even if I ram someone, I apologize right away, and even if I rammed some people, I apologized! Give me some evidence to understand why I was banned, Thank you !
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi.

I banned you because you blatantly rammed a COP in your chase you had earlier before you disconnected. I went through the footage and you made no attempt to avoid the cop, but rather you steered into him with intent to send him over the fence.

Ramming someone intentionally, then saying "srry" and "karma" does not make things right. Since you were on your final warning for ramming, give me a reason i should unban you, but it better be a good one.
I would like to see a record of what you said, I did not hit an intentional cop and, as I said before, I apologize right away!
OK so i am making stuff up then.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply within 48 hours.
I prefer to wait another 4 days, because I do not get along with you Closedeyes
Fair enough, i'm denying this request then, feel free to appeal the ban if you wish.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's