[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:Driloniloni110

● Time & Date of Incident:03/03/2019

● Replay / Screenshot Link:non
● Replay Timestamps:non

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I got banned for vob mods... Since last ban my folder is clean I dont have vob mods
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi Swiftzz.

First off, let me ask you, from 1 to 10, how stupid do you think we are?
I dont think u stupid. My veh mod was changed to originals since last ban. I didnt use car mods or anything. I only got reshade for better graphics and h20 kit. I used a program clavier but i dont think it was anything wrong with it since it had request for it
Oh really. Well, we do have a screen shot of your car, FXO for that matter, with no spoiler and a modified cooler. Is that included in h20 kit aswell? Smile
https://imgur.com/a/1sA6TzK - i only got the skin added on folder as jpg i dont have vob mods of the car.

I didnt create the skin. The skin is old csr skins that i got from another player in our team.
Oh alright. The skin is GREAT!

What is not so great is that spoiler-less FXO, along with a modified cooler, or is that a part of the skin as well? Smile Because the last time i checked, skins don't modify the physical exterior of the car now do they? Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
As the skin it is it dosnt have a spoiler I know it does but i got original files of lfs. Later on u can do a full check of my files in my pc nd u can see the edits of the files and folder. As all of the players the h20 i only needed to install as .exe but i dont think it will change any veh files since everyone installed. I swear that i didnt chwnge any file of cars in purpose or to edit them i only installed the original file .veh and u can check the date of it
Let's say hypothetically i would believe you, which i don't, but let's pretend i do.

You're telling us that you did not realise that someone nicked your spoiler, replaced your intercooler and wrote on it, and fitted a new feed pipe too?
http://lfs-database.blogspot.com/p/empty_25.html?m=1 - here is the vob i got as original

I didnt even check for it as i dont play that much of fxo even when i played i didnt realise i had those things. Why should i put on purpose files that would get me banned on the server where i have 500hours of it? I swear i didnt know for it. Im not in computer to check the files if they are different but ill check everything later
Oh, so you used a dodgy site to get your ORIGINAL files from.

Last i remember, you used a modified FXO previously when you got banned for it, so you are telling me you don't know how an FXO should look like? The game is not exactly newly released and you have been playing on our server for, what is it now, nearly 3 years? And you are going to tell me that you have not remembered how an FXO looks like after playing this game for 3 years (at the very least)? Even if you drove 5 km with it, which no doubt you have, you'd have remembered there's a big ass spoiler on the trunk, i would maybe have understood if it was very subtle but it's not at all.

I'll give you a little hint, there is a website where you can download LFS like it should be. I know right, mindblowing. The website is called "www.lfs.net". WOW! Revelation! That is actually the original site from the makers of this game. My mind is completely blown, is yours too?
Actually no i joined the server but i didnt play more than 1year then i started on 2018. I didnt play the game that much beacuse i play other games when i had the fxo aa vob i asked on our channel of csr for originals file and i get an answer find them on google. I didnt bother myself gping to lfs to get the full files and now i regret it. So on i didnt check any video of fxo and i just played like this

I feel ashamed that i didnt know for this vob and im sry for it. If i would play this game more i would know it.
Oh so your LFS install came with vob mods preinstalled, interesting. You must be the first LFS player to have that happen, maybe i should dial Scawen and ask him why that happened to you only, the 1 player out of what, 50 thousand players? I wonder what the odds are for that.

OK, so now that we have basically exhausted our options here, what do you propose we do?
I didnt say they came with the mods. I installed original and the vob mods that i regret it. I got banned for it. And pete gave me another chance. I got the "original" vob files from that site thinking they are original. Thats it, i can ask for another chance as Im not good on this vobs and stuff. To tell u the truth till late i was thinking vob mods are scripts to make u faster etc and not car veh beacuse i never searched that till I saw a topic about this and learned
The _only_ true source of the original VOB files are the ones you get with LFS, or from our site (the extracted VOBs from the LFS installer)
Now I know that u cant trust those sites and I'm regreting everytime u guys reply. I feel bad for it but im telling the truth that i didnt knoe that i used vob mods and didnt know that for original files u need only lfs or ur site
OK.

Now that we had a nice little conversation and you lying to me the entire time, time to call it how it is.

Judging by the picture you sent earlier (along with the skin), you can't use the excuse of not knowing since that clearly happened after you initially got banned by Pete. Your money, the insim message below (ad) as well as FXO condition correlates with that happening on last weeks Westhill rotation.

The last time you got banned by Pete, one of the messages you posted on Discord were, that "we wouldn't know you used vob mods because the hitbox of the car was exactly the same as the FXO original", therefore you lied to me, straight in the face, that you did not know you were using VOB mods, or even what VOB mods are.

You also used a VOB mod on an XRT, so you were fully aware of what you were doing in the first place.

https://prnt.sc/msni4v

Following this link you clearly knew what VOB mods are, since otherwise you would've asked what vob mods are, instead of why you shouldn't use them on TC.

https://prnt.sc/msnjmi

Again, you seem to have a pretty good argument as to why you should be able to use VOB mods, following this

https://prnt.sc/msnk6n

You said we "don't know about it", again, proving you knew you had VOB mods on, why they were there and you were even told that you can get banned for it, but decided to use them anyway.

There is absolutely no reason for me to believe anything you said in this thread, your excuses are very poor and you hardly put any effort in making a believable case for yourself.

But on a positive note, you will now have 1 whole year to find the correct site to reinstall LFS completely as well as test everything out if it works. Smile

Oh and i hope i don't have to tell you not to bother making an unban appeal.

Over and out.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's