[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Member leaves us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: bmSrQxE.png]

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Hello,

Today (on my birthday), one of our members is banned for using VOB-mods.
To prevent reputational damage of our team, he decided to leave us before we decided to remove him because he told us immediately that he leaves the team.

[Image: isonline.Driloniloni110] | [CSR] Swiftzz | Driloniloni110

Swiftzz15, you were a great member with a good driving capability. You were a trainer for everyone of us who wanted to improve their driving skills.
Thank you for all your effort in our family! We are going to miss you! :'( Heart

We hope to give better news during our next news thread.

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

Thanks for reading!
Team [CSR] Management.
Happy Birthday Wouter. You are a good guy, vote for friendliest together with Br.
Oh and ofc gg rip Swiftzz Sealed Lips
I guess now his user name should be Driloffiloffi110 for one year.
exactly two months ago he got unbanned for .vob mod ban and now this?
good luck swift, hope you find the proper vob files now
good luck.. vob mods mhm not good idea Wink see you next without vob mods Wink

PS: sorry for little late .. Happy b-day wouter Smile
(2019-03-03 21:14)Dodo Wrote: [ -> ]good luck swift, hope you find the proper vob files now

This. Good luck in your venture.
(2019-03-03 21:14)Dodo Wrote: [ -> ]exactly two months ago he got unbanned for .vob mod ban and now this?
good luck swift, hope you find the proper vob files now

Read the report if u dont belive ur "friend" then i dont know. Non belive me for that but close friends know that I never lie
Let's not turn this into an argument.

Swiftz, good luck to you in whatever is next for you.

Hopefully next time we see you, you won't be using any .vob mods, I personally expected a lot better from an (ex)affiliate team member.

Take note folks, if you use a .vob you will be caught eventually.
I know mate , 1year is pretty big for me as I would fix my attidute in 1month. Anyway thanks and bye
Reference URL's