[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: darkrider88
● Time & Date of Incident: 5th March 2019
● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -
● Reason: Money Abuse
Hello,

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) upon an unban request for a 2nd money abuse ban. However, such cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Any subsequent money abuse bans - after the second time - are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Please reply stating you understand the above. An administrator will then reply notifying you when your account has been revived and unbanned.

Thank you.
so now, i am getting unbanned, but next time its atleast a 30d ban?

okay Smile
We found some complications while reviewing your unban request, therefore it may take a little longer to process it. Please be patient.
hmm okay
Hello,

Before we move on further, could you please explain how did you manage to lose your money and, as result, get banned for money abuse?
i crashed into a barrier, got flying and then my game froze, i was in VR, when i rebooted i tried to connect and it didnt work, so i look up "TC lfs" up on google found this website and searched my name on the banlist..
any news ?
Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

How can you explain your car's behavior showed in this replay?
Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1P3lBN8...fbKcnxXJ-U
Timestamps: From 10:35 to 14:35

Also, if you have your own replay of this situation by any chance, it would be helpful if we could see it.

Thanks.
i cant seem to be able to view that file in any software i have found?!

never seen an mpr before either. which one are u using to watch that? vlc or media player didnt work
i cant seem to be able to view that file in any software i have found?!

never seen an mpr before either. which one are u using to watch that? vlc or media player didnt work

also i dont think i have a replay, unless thats autosaving somewhere

either way, if u dont want to unban me thats fine, i will just play assetto corsa then
Put it in your LFS folder > data > mpr (LFS\data\mpr).
Then start LFS, press replays and select the replay called "Evidence".
is there a specific timestamp i should watch? theres like 21min of a guy standing around

edit: looks like i am just standing on one spot with lag or so ?
I have posted timestamps in my reply above:
(2019-03-09 07:26)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Timestamps: From 10:35 to 14:35

Also you should watch yourself on the replay. To do it, open connection list (press N) and then click "W", "M" or "Ks" button next to your name. You can change view by pressing V.
ye i noticed that i joined around that time.

well as i said prev. it looks like i am bugged or lagging or so, no idea but doesnt seem like i am moving, it keeps teleporting back after a few second.

cant remember that happening on my screen, i would have thrown up in vr when that happens xD
any news or what exactly are we waiting for ?
Hello,

Sorry for the delay again.

[TC] CityDriving Management have discussed your unban request and we came to the conclusion that unfortunately you won't be unbanned this time.

We are convinced that before you got banned you were using some sort of cheat/tweak. We also feel you weren't entirely truthful in your unban request. We have also got evidence that such weird behavior of your car happened on more than one occasion, which can't be coincidence, and we don't believe it was caused only by lag.

Using any sort of cheats on our servers is strictly forbidden, therefore your account will remain permanently banned.

Of course you have the right to appeal this ban, however I would not advise you to do it in near future, because that appeal would be reviewed by the same people who reviewed this unban request.

Adrian on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's