[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban request (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: 3losh

● Time & Date of Incident:

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I found myself on ban list permanent banned and the reason is "Poached server name", I do remember this case when some persons stole the server name while it's down because of ddos attacks, and someone typed on server welcome box "Hacked by 3losh" or something like that i don't remember the sentence exactly, at that moment i spoke with pete and explained to him the situation and he did understand it. now after two years i got perm banned!
Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
Hi,

Your account was found to be previously linked to other accounts that were permanently banned. At some point in the past, your account was unlinked and you were given access back to our servers. Our system re-linked your account to those that were banned hence the reason you are here now making a request. We will be unlinking and unbanning you again. Please always remember to keep your account safe and out of the hands of others in the future.

-Dizzle on behalf of[TC] Management

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's