[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Plyz Unban me (Unban Request Granted by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unban Request
● Your LFS Username: Lyderis
● Time & Date of Incident: 2020-03-06 10:16 364d 23hr 44min
● Replay / Screenshot Link: - https://imgur.com/a/Pz3PsWz
● Replay Timestamps: -
● Reason: I got a bana because I was a modification of isirase. now I am losing it and asking you in unban, I will try not to repeat it and follow the instructions of the administration.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi,

You were banned for failing to comply with the .vob check, I provided you with simple instructions and even linked you to a page which you could have translated if you needed to. (2019-03-07 10:09:52 UTC One (Kyoto) smallhail741 [TC]›TAZxx‹ : http://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=ma...n=vobcheck)

You failed to follow these instructions, I told you at the start of the check to NOT pit/spec/disconnect and follow the link... You then chose to post a picture of the rear of your car on Discord, which is not in line with the instructions on that link before joining the spectators as seen in the chat logs below.

Chat Log Wrote:2019-03-07 10:09:23 UTC One (Kyoto) smallhail741 [TC]›TAZxx‹ : Lyderis - Hi, don't pit, spec or disconnect pls
2019-03-07 10:13:20 UTC One (Kyoto) Lyderis joined the spectators

So, can you explain why you chose to ignore the link and my instructions?

Also, I've noticed some differences in your pictures and the standard XRT model as I will link below.

Image one;
[Image: e1.jpg]

Can you explain why the surround of your number plate is different to the one shown in my picture?

Image two;
[Image: e2.jpg]

Can you explain why your Wheels and Nuts are different?
She is DDS textures is not .veh mod...
Ok,

why did you try to evade your ban by using another account?
Is me acount send foto ? I haw 2 pc laptop and stasionaries. One is me and one me. I can send photo.
[Image: zZCyoJ.jpg]
[Image: fvc34K.jpg]
[Image: F6GWyJ.jpg]
[Image: Pdb0Oq.jpg]
Ok,

I will unban you if you understand the following:

If an admin asks you to follow any instructions, listen to them and follow the instructions.

If you do not understand you need to ask the admin for an explanation instead of ignoring what the admins say.

Is this understood?
okey i understand what you say me. Very thanks your.
You have been unbanned, please wait 10-15 minutes from now for the un-ban to take effect.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's