[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training- x t
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: x t
Nickname: S L A V R
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):no
Notes (e.g times free/language): In my spare time I am busy at university time / arabic and Little English
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have read it and understood it
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 24/03/2019

Trainer(s) Present: Adrian [T], Carl [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA], [TC]>Kyle<

Lead Trainer: Carl [T]

Good Points: Good car control for the most part at high and low speeds. Maneuvers were mostly well thought out. You made good use of the map to see the suspects position.

Improvements: You reacted late to a few situations. Make sure to look as far ahead as possible and avoid taking the wrong turns because this made you gain distance from the suspect. If you do make a wrong turn, avoid u-turning aggressively as this was heating your tyres and you were running with hot tyres for a while. During high speed PITs, be sure to pay attention to the road and where your car will end up e.g a barrier to minimize the chance of self-inflicted damage.

Notes: Good effort.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's